THE ECOLOGY SQUAD
TV – DRAMA – 1 HOUR
PREMISE: THE ‘Ecology Squad’ is a group of ex-Special Forces types who go on “Black Op” missions to eliminate or capture ‘Bad Guys’ – Dictators, War Lords, Drug Lords, etc..
Their calling card is a green .50 caliber bullet inscribed with their motto – ‘making the world a better place, one bad guy at a time’.
That’s how they got their nickname – because they ‘clean up’ the world.
The program would be shot in a low-tech documentary fashion using hand held cameras for realism.
The unique aspect of this show would be cast real-life TV personalities from the History and Discovery Channel, who are mostly ex-military, to “act” in the program.
The personnel could include:
- Richard “Mack” Machowicz from ‘Future Weapons’.
- Dr. Wiliam Atwater a fire arms expert as the head of the unit.
- Hunter Ellis from ‘Tactical to Practical’
- Bear Grylls – from ‘Man vs. Wild’
- Les Stroud – ‘Survivorman’